- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 days
- Orders are not processed or shipped on saturday, sunday, national holidays, and after 4pm
- Usps orders placed after 12pm pst and ups orders placed after 2pm pst will ship out the next day (or later depending on order size and product availability)
- Orders are processed as they are received
- Customers can expedite their order processing time by using express mail with the postal service or choosing ups express 1 or 2 day service.
- Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid or you have selected ups 2nd day air or next day air, etc.)
- Paypal, bank wire or western union are the only method of payment accepted for international orders (any orders outside of the United States)(excluding Canada.)
SHIPMENTS TO INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES
- We ship orders to most international countries and make every effort to ensure the items clear customs, however, we cannot guarantee items will be released by the customs department due to the nature of our goods.
- On all international shipments the customer is required to pay for any duties or customs fees when your shipment arrives to you.
- If items are rejected and returned to mike’s falconry the cost of the items will be refunded, minus any return shipping or customs or duties fees we may have incurred.
- If items are discarded they unfortunately cannot be refunded.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
International orders are to be paid for by using pay pal, bank wire or western union if you have never ordered from us before. If you have ordered from us before then credit payment will be fine. The order will be processed when payment is received. (excluding Canada)
We want you to be a satisfied customer.
- Return policy: if you are not satisfied with one of our products we offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all items except items on clearance or discontinued items if returned within 30 days from date of sale. A 5% restocking fee will apply to any items returned within the 30 day period. Items returned after 30 days will be charged a 15% re-stocking and will be given a store credit that can be used for any new order from mike’s falconry supplies. We only accept returned items back in the same new condition that they were sold in.
- Special orders: any custom or special order for equipment is non- returnable and non-refundable.
- Hood blocks sets: hood block sets half or whole are considered custom orders and are non -returnable or non -refundable.
- Dvd returns: dvd’s can only be returned for replacement (of same dvd) if they are found to be bad. Notice about dvd’s. When ordering dvd’s, please note that your dvd player must be dvd-r compatible or the dvd may not work well on your dvd player. (note, most newer dvd players are dvd-r compatible.) If you have any problems with any dvd please contact us first before sending it back.
- Returned items can be shipped back to our business address that shows on your sale receipt or from the same address listed on the bottom of our website page. Please note we only accept returned items back in the same new condition that they were sold in. Please add a note telling us if you want to exchange this returned item for something else or if you would just like a store credit or a refund.
CREDIT CARD SAFETY
Security and ssl
Protecting your order information is a priority for us. We use secure sockets layer (ssl) technology to protect the security of your online order information.
To check the security of your connection, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then ssl is active and the server is secure. You can also double-check by looking at the url line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from “http” to “https”.
Some versions of browsers and some firewalls don’t permit communication through secure servers. In that case, you won’t be able to connect to the server and therefore won’t be able to place an order through an insecure connection. If you cannot access the secure server for any reason, please contact us from our website contact page or our website phone number to help you place your order.
We use sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to protect the security of your personal information that you share with us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web site, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will do our best to protect its security on our systems.
We urge you to keep your password in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also remember to sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or internet cafe.
Unless otherwise noted, the design of the site, the site as a whole, and all materials that are part of the site (collectively, the “contents”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by mike’s falconry or its manufacturers whose product it distributes.
COMMENTS, FEEDBACK & OTHER SUBMISSIONS
We welcome your comments and feedback regarding our site, our products and our services. We do not, however, accept confidential or proprietary information. Accordingly, all comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, materials, information and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered using this site or otherwise (collectively, “comments”) are not confidential and will become and remain our property. The disclosure, submission or offer of any comments will constitute an assignment to mike’s falconry of all worldwide rights, titles and interests and goodwill in the comments without payment of any compensation. Comments submitted by you must not violate any right of any third party, and must not contain any libelous, abusive, obscene or otherwise unlawful material.
The contents are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You may copy other contents displayed on the site for your personal, noncommercial use only. No right, title or interest in any contents is granted or transferred to you as a result of any such copying. Except as noted above, you may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, any of the contents on the site. Unauthorized use of the contents is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of all products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. Additionally, label style and product presentation may vary.
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Mike’s falconry supplies is not liable for any damage, injuries or losses resulting from the use of any products listed and sold from our website. All of the products offered for sale herein are believed to be safe, but discretion in the use is the responsibility of the user.
DISCLAIMER, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY