Falcon Fiber Imping kits.
Falcon Fiber is a unique reinforced composite material specifically designed to repair bird’s feathers. Imping has never been this easy, keep your hunting partner always in great feather condition. Strength and flexibility are similar to a healthy feather.
– You can repair all the parts of the feather, even the tips of the feather: No need to repair a complete feather anymore.
– Bio compatible, proprieties similar to those of Keratin
– Extremely resistant and very flexible.
– Shape memory
– You can combine fibers together in order to fit perfectly the canal of a feather. (The fibers will merge with the glue)
– The same feather can be repaired multiple times.
– The repair is almost invisible and very light.
Specific kit information:
– We provide a bio compatible glue, you don’t need to put a lot of glue on because the fibers have very important adhesive proprieties.
– We provide reamers, excellent quality, in order to clean up the canal of the feather before you imp.
We provide a mix of all sizes of imping Fibers in each pack. The larger the pack size you order means you will get more of each size fibers.
– When a feather is damaged or broken, you can repair it immediately, within a few minutes.
We offer three kit sizes listed below.
FKS – Falcon Fiber feather Imping kit, Starter Pack size small. For Kestrel up to Aplomado size birds. $99.95
FKM – Falcon Fiber feather Imping kit Medium Pack size. For Peregrine falcons, Goshawks and Male Harris size birds. $134.95
FKLG – Falcon Fiber feather Imping kit, Large Pack size for Red tail hawk, Saker, F/Harris, Gyr Falcon size birds. $195.95
Product reviews listed below:
I’d like to report that Falcon Fiber brand imping needles held Coco’s Franken-tail together until the end of the season, Surviving dozens of rolling tackles and micro wrestling matches with starlings. Highly recommend this product.
MATTHEW MULLENIX , Falconer from USA.
Falcon Fibers were amazing. Rapidity, secure transplant. The goshawk’s tiercel was fantastic. After many pheasants got caught in brambles, and including rooster fights, the feathers were perfect. An incredible progress for our birds, thanks to Falcon Fibers great flexibility and strength.
BRIGITTE COURJARET, Falconer from France.
Mike’s Falconry Supplies is the US Distributor for these new Falcon Fiber Imping kits. If you have any questions about these new products please contact us anytime. We will be happy to help you.
Please watch the video below to see just how easy it will be to repair any broken feather very quickly. Within minutes of imping your bird’s feather you will be able to hunt your bird again.
There are no reviews yet.