TINYLOC RECEIVER R1+ TELEMETRY RADIO TRACKING RECEIVER 432,433, 434 MHz Comes with Nylon carry case.
A GREAT NEW SMALL HAND HELD RECEIVER THAT IS EASY TO USE AND WILL FIT INTO A SMALL VEST POCKET OR SMALL HAWKING BAG WITH EASE. Comes with a nice carry case with a velcro locking strap on the side of it.
Digital receiver with high performance, easy to handle, intuitive. The radio tracking receiver turns the electromagnetic sign from the transmitter into an acoustic and digital signal, to be used to identify the direction of the signal where the bird carrying the transmitter is located. Every emitted signal by the transmitter is received acoustically to the speaker and visually through the smitter bar.
It makes the tracking of our birds accurate and fast. The R1 + offers:
Easy to use in any field. Easy to handle with only one hand.
· Internal powerful antenna which provides high sensitivity and accuracy.
· Memorize up to 100 Birds/transmitters (100 memories, with over 2,700 channels).
· It works with standard AA alkaline cells, or rechargeable cells approved by Tinyloc, so if you run out of battery in the field you can change them immediately.
· Automatic backlight display (with outdoor sensor light).
· DDC: It has an effective system for detecting the right direction (DDC), through numeric values which help to find the precise direction, avoiding problems related to maximum field rebounds.
· Automatic calibration: the receiver can automatically calibrates the transmitters, detecting any small variation in its frequency, increasing its performance.
· A symbol in the display shows when the battery level is low.
· Allows transmitters from other manufacturers in the frequency of 432, 433 and 434 MHz.
· 5 cm accuracy when locating a transmitter.
CHANNELS AND MEMORIES
2.790 channels / 100 memories
25-50 HOURS. Indefinite when connected to car lighter.
6 V. / 4 Batteries 1,5 V LR6 (AA)
IP20 (keep from water and snow with a case or plastic bag)
WEIGHT WITH BATTERIES
534 gr. Or 1.2 pounds. Very light weight.
DIMENSIONS (with folded antennas)
-15 ºC to 50 ºC
-20 ºC to70 ºC
Earphones audio Jack 3,5 mm., SMA external antenna
5 cm., maximum accuracy
Any 432 – 434Mhz. UHF transmitters will work with this Tinyloc receiver.
TLR1 – Tinyloc – 432-434 UHF Radio tracking receiver, hand held with folding antennas.
Tinyloc devices come with a manufacture two year Warranty from the date of purchase by the user.
The Tinyloc receivers are produced in Spain and used around the world by falconers from the United Kingdom and many of the European countries as well around the world.. We have received very good reviews on the use of this small hand held UHF 432- 434Mhz radio tracking receiver.