Skip to content
Call us toll free:
Search the store:
Shop Our Categories
) View Cart
Anklets & Squirrel Chaps
Apprentice Kits & Supplies
Bells & Bewits
Bird Launchers & Carriers
Clearance and one of a kind items
Collectibles & Gifts
Grommets & Setters
Gloves & Gauntlets
Harris Hawk's for sale
Hoods, Blocks & Supplies
Jesses, Leashes & Jess Grease
Kite, Drones, Balloon Equip
Leathers & Leather Tools
Lures, Wings & Creances
New Falconry Items
Perches , Astro turf and Spikes
Raptor Transport carrier
Swivels, Snaps & Perch Rings
Vests & Game Bags
Whistles & Landyards
Merlin System transmitters
Merlin System accessories
L & L Electronics Transmitters
Hand Held and Roof Mount Antennas
Radio Tracking Receivers all styles
Books & DVD's
DOG TRAINING COLLARS
DOG TRAINING VEST
GAME BIRD CARRIERS
Pigeon Health Care
Sales & Specials
Terms and conditions
Falconry Clubs & related websites.
Testimonials & Reviews
Raptor Food Suppliers
Falcon Sculptures & Artwork
NEW TO FALCONRY?
Click Here to Learn More
about becoming a falconer.
First Time Buyers
Get a FREE GIFT
with First Purchase over $25
Click here to Add Free Gift
to your cart.
Only One Use Per Customer
Learn More about Mike & Mike's Falconry
Shop Our Equipment
New to Falconry Help
Follow us on Facebook
*We Ship Our Products Worldwide*
Here at Mike's we try to get all orders out within one to two business day, but we do not ship on weekends or holidays and we process orders in the order they were received.
DEER HIDE LONG CUFF GLOVE 13 to 15 INCH LONG
Our Price: $49.00
Sale Price: $
Quantity in Stock:91
Product SKU Code:
DEER HIDE LONG CUFF GLOVE 13to 15” LONG
Our new 15” long Deer hide glove is reddish brown color and is a single thickness glove. It comes with a D-ring and is the perfect glove thickness for Kestrels up to the Tiercel size falcons. Glove comes in size small, medium, large and extra large, left hand only.
SC43 Long cuff Deer hide glove 13 to 15” long.
SIZING CHART AND ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS FOR BUYING A NEW GLOVE.
Here is a list of things you can do to make sure that you pick the correct size glove the first time.
1. Take a palm measurement of your hand with a soft tape measure all the way around the palm just below the knuckles. Once you have this measurement you can use our chart to get the average size glove for this measurement.
2. The second thing you can do is to fax us a hand tracing of your hand. (Fax to 503-663-9554)(Put your hand face down onto a white piece of paper and slightly spread the fingers apart and then with a pencil trace all the way around the hand -making sure to keep the pencil vertical.
3. It would be best if we could get both of these measurements but if not one that will be very helpful.
4. If you are buying this glove as a gift please try to get the glove size from a friend if possible or if all else fails just ask the person their hand size or glove size.
5. Listed here are the average palm sizes for the corresponding gloves sizes. Extra large glove, palm size 10 ½, large size glove 9 ½, medium size glove 8 ½, small size glove 7 ½ .Women’s sizes would be slightly smaller than these palm measurements.
6. The glove sizes we show listed above are for the average size hand. If you feel that your hand size is smaller or larger than normal then it would be best to fax us a hand tracing and palm measurement.
7. If you are just not sure what size to get it would be best to fax us a hand tracing first and then place your order online, then we can put your hand print with your order to be sure to get you the best fitting glove as possible.
8. Lastly if for some reason your glove does not fit, you can send it back for a different size this is no problem at all. (We will need to charge a minimum shipping fee for the return shipping.)
We also recommend that your new glove if made from Cowhide, Elk or Buffalo hide be treated with a good leather preserver. We recommend using (DB Scientific jess grease or Nurtureseal. You can heat a small amount of either of these products in the micro wave and then rub it on the glove lightly and then let dry over night before using. It is a good idea to use only one glove per bird and if your bird has been sick to discard this glove and get a new one.
ZAP A GAP BONDING ADHESIVE
Steve Tait Dutch Style, set of three hood blocks
MICRO TRANSMITTER TAIL MOUNT 216Mhz, 218Mhz or 434UHF.
Enameled Raptor Pins, Great Horned Owl.
A- Red Tail hawk hat pin
FMV MINI LEG MOUNT TRANSMITTER 216Mhz, 217,218
ELECTRIC KITE AND BALLON DRILL WINDER
Extra receiver unit to make your launcher basket remote
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »